Notice of hearing related to the matter of IAB Média inc., in respect of Neuro-Biotech inc., Wanderport Corp. and Andrea Cortellazzi
Service of hearing notices Securities
Montréal - The publication of this press release constitutes the method of service authorized by the Bureau de décision et de révision (the Bureau) of a notice of hearing related to the matter of IAB Média inc. in respect of Neuro-Biotech inc., Wanderport Corp. and Andrea Cortellazzi.
The notice of hearing (pdf - 338 KB)This link will open in a new window is attached to this press release and is also available (in French only) on the AMF website under News.
On July 11, 2011, at the request of the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF), the Bureau issued an order prohibiting in particular any transactions in the securities of Wanderport Corp. and Neuro-Biotech inc. on account of allegations of market manipulation.
Specifically, the decision prohibits Wanderport Corp., 65705442 Canada inc. and Conseils Hilbroy inc., in addition to their officers, directors and employees, as well as Jean-François Amyot, Andrea Cortellazzi and Andrew Barakett from carrying out transactions in the securities of Wanderport Corp.
Further to this decision, IAB Média inc., Jean-François Amyot, Conseils Hilbroy inc., Yannick Lessard, 6570542 Canada inc. and Andrew Barakett asked for a hearing.
The hearing will be held on September 13, 2011 starting at 2:00 p.m., in the Paul-Fortugno room located at 500 René-Lévesque Boulevard West, no. 16.40, in Montréal, Québec (H2Z 1W7).
The Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) is the regulatory and oversight body for Québec's financial industry.
- 30 -
Sylvain Théberge: 514-940-2176
Québec City: 418-525-0337
- Over $18 Million in Fines Against Jean-François Amyot and other Defendants
- In the matter of Excel Gold Mining - AMF launches penal proceedings against 4 individuals
- AMF launches penal proceedings targeting market manipulation activities
- Order issued against Laurent Beaudoin
- Market Manipulation - AMF launches penal proceeding against Carol McKeown, Daniel Ryan and Downshire Capital inc.
- IAB Média inc. - Service of notice of presentation
- AMF launches penal proceeding targeting market manipulation activities
- Illegal Distribution and Illegal Practice as a Dealer - Laurent Beaudoin pleads guilty to 33 charges
- Ressources minières Andréane - over $1.2M in fines
- AMF launches penal proceeding against Ghislain Lavoie
- Illegal Practice and Distributions in the Québec City Area - Charles Rancourt ordered to pay $118,500 in fines
- Natural Solutions International Inc. - Four co-accused fined almost $500,000
- Wanderport Corp. and Neuro-Biotech inc. - New orders to freeze assets, cease trading and shut down website
- Illegal Distributions in Québec City Area - AMF launches penal proceeding and seeks fines totalling $573,000
- Alleged market manipulation - Orders to cease trading and shut down website
- Ressources minières Andréane inc. - AMF launches penal proceedings and seeks fines totalling $2,824,000
- Downshire Capital Inc. - Cease trade order issued against Frédéric Allali
- Aiding with illegal distributions and illegal practice as dealer - Luc Tessier finded $336,000
- Aiding with illegal distributions and illegal practice as dealer - Luc Tessier guilty
- Illegal Distributions and Practices in Québec City Area - AMF sues Charles Rancourt and seeks $237,000 in fines
- Illegal practice as securities dealer - Ghislaine Pigeon fined $55,500
- Ressources Antoro Inc. fined $20,000
- AMF launches penal proceedings against Réjeanne Pelletier, Guy Drouin and Laurent Beaudoin and seeks $208,000 in fines
- Line Vaillancourt fined $14,000
- Natural Solutions International Inc. - AMF files 99 charges and seeks $702,000 in fines
Ressources minières Andréane inc. -
Freeze order extended
- Ressources minières Andréane inc. - Freeze and cease trade order
- AMF files 78 charges against Ghislaine Pigeon, Line Vaillancourt and Luc Tessier and seeks fines exceeding $530,000