Systems maintenance – Interruption in E-Services
Our online services will not be available on:
- Sunday, September 24, 2023 from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
We apologize for any inconvenience.End of the warning
You can use AMF E-Services for a variety of administrative transactions related to your right to practise. Access to our services is secured through clicSÉQUR, the Québec government's authentication service.
To make E-Services easier to use, prevent malfunctions and optimize functionality, the following browsers are supported:
- Chrome version 72.0 and higher
- Internet Explorer version 11.0 and higher
- Edge version 44.17763 and higher
- Safari mobile version 12.1 and higher
- Firefox 65.0 and higher
Are you a mortgage broker?
To register for AMF E-Services, you will need your client number. You can find this number in the AMF’s Register of firms and individuals authorized to practise.End of the insight
Québec residents only
- Future professionals
- Certified representatives
- Independent representatives
Do you want to cancel your registration for AMF E-Services?
- Independent partnerships
- Securities firms
- Savings companies
- Trust companies
- Financial services cooperatives
- If you don't have a clicSÉQUR account, create a clicSÉQUR account This link will open in a new window and register for AMF E-services.
- If you already have a clicSÉQUR account, register for AMF E-services This link will open in a new window.