Notice - COVID-19
In light of the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19, the AMF has changed its service offering to maximize its ability to assist you during the current period.
- If you’re a consumer, we encourage you to contact us using the on-line Request for information form This link will open in a new window of our website.
- If you’re an industry member, you can contact us via AMF E-Services.
A technician from our Information Centre will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
You are involved in a dispute with a financial services firm.
You have witnessed potential financial crime and want to report it to the AMF.
You have access to privileged information but are afraid of reprisals if you speak up.
Notify the AMF of a change of address
Professionals – Business address
Firm, independent partnership or independent representative in insurance or financial planning – Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
Enterprise registered with AMF E-Services
- Address of head office: Make address changes under the tab Client File/Contact information and preferences/Consultation/Update.
- Address of principal establishment or branch: Make address changes under the tab Client File/Contact information and preferences/Manage branch information.
Enterprise not registered with AMF E-Services
- Complete the Change of Business Address (pdf - 159 KB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 3 April 2017 form and mail it to the AMF.
Professionals – Residential address
Future professionals, certified representative in insurance and financial planner – Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
Person registered with AMF E-Services
- Make address changes directly in AMF E-Services, under the tab Client File/Contact information and preferences/Change.
Person not registered with AMF E-Services
- Complete the Change of Residential Address (pdf - 151 KB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 1st May 2015 form and mail it to the AMF.
By notifying the AMF of a change of address, the information will automatically be updated in the member's file at the Chambre de la sécurité financière (CSF), the Chambre de l'assurance de dommages (ChAD) or the Institut québécois de planification financière (IQPF).
Representative attached to securities firm – Securities Act (SA)
- Address changes cannot be made through AMF E-Services.
- Make address changes in registrant's NRD file at www.nrd.ca This link will open in a new window
For additional information regarding address changes in an NRD file, contact the authorized firm representative (AFR) who is sponsoring your securities activities.
General public – Residential address
As a consumer, if you have a file with the AMF, please complete a Request for Information This link will open in a new window to notify us of your change of address.
Your request must contain:
- A phone number where you can be reached;
- Your former address;
- Your new residential address.