No need to wait on the phone!
One of our agents will be pleased to return your call.
Notify the AMF of a change of address
Professionals – Business address
Firm, independent partnership or independent representative in insurance or financial planning – Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
Enterprise registered with AMF E-Services
- Address of head office: Make address changes under the tab Client File/Contact information and preferences/Consultation/Update.
- Address of principal establishment or branch: Make address changes under the tab Client File/Contact information and preferences/Manage branch information.
Enterprise not registered with AMF E-Services
- Complete the Change of Business Address (pdf - 159 KB)This link will open in a new window form and mail it to the AMF.
Professionals – Residential address
Future professionals, certified representative in insurance and financial planner – Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
Person registered with AMF E-Services
- Make address changes directly in AMF E-Services, under the tab Client File/Contact information and preferences/Change.
Person not registered with AMF E-Services
- Complete the Change of Residential Address (pdf - 64 KB)This link will open in a new window form and mail it to the AMF.
By notifying the AMF of a change of address, the information will automatically be updated in the member's file at the Chambre de la sécurité financière (CSF), the Chambre de l'assurance de dommages (ChAD) or the Institut québécois de planification financière (IQPF).
Representative attached to securities firm – Securities Act (SA)
- Address changes cannot be made through AMF E-Services.
- Make address changes in registrant's NRD file at www.nrd.ca This link will open in a new window
For additional information regarding address changes in an NRD file, contact the authorized firm representative (AFR) who is sponsoring your securities activities.
General public – Residential address
As a consumer, if you have a file with the AMF, please complete a Request for Information This link will open in a new window to notify us of your change of address.
Your request must contain:
- A phone number where you can be reached;
- Your former address;
- Your new residential address.
File a complaint
Do you believe you have suffered financial harm or been the subject of wrongdoing?
Detecting and avoiding financial fraud and reporting suspicious activity.