Montréal – The Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) wishes to clarify the press release it issued on October 15, 2008 regarding the extension of a freeze order in the matter of Triglobal.
Specifically, the BDRVM decision of October 10, 2008 to extend the freeze order should not be interpreted as applying to David Mizrahi or Brian Ruse.
The Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) is the regulatory and oversight body for Québec's financial sector.
— 30 —
Sylvain Théberge: (514) 940-2176
Québec City: 418-525-0337
- Triglobal - Freeze order extended
- Triglobal - Freeze order renewed
- Triglobal - Freeze order renewed, other decisions
- Triglobal - AMF successful in opposing motions filed by Franco Mignacca and Joseph Jekkel
Triglobal - ean Robillard appointed provisional
co-liquidator of Focus
- In the matter of Triglobal - Order to cease trading and acting as securities adviser against Mario Angelopoulos
- Triglobal Capital Management Inc. - Additional provisional administration and further freeze and cease trade orders
- Triglobal Capital Management Inc. - Provisional administrator appointed and freeze and cease trade orders isssued