This page contains all of the notices published by the AMF and the Canadian Securities Administrators that relate to corporate finance and other related matters.
- Consultation Paper of the Autorité des marchés finanicers: An Alternative Approach to Securities Regulators' Intervention in Defensive Tactics (pdf - 173 KB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 14 March 2013Defensive Tactics
- Notice - Qualifying Transaction Share Structures (pdf - 97 KB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 8 October 2010Qualifying Transaction Share Structures
- Notice relating to Financial Statement Requirements for IPO Issuers Acquiring Mining Claims (pdf - 38 KB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 3 May 2012Financial Statement Requirements for IPO Issuers Acquiring Mining Claims
Canadian Securities Administrators Notices:
- CSA Staff Notice 41-305: Share Structure Issues - Initial Public Offerings (pdf - 104 KB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 24 September 2010Share Structure Issues
- CSA Staff Notice 41-306: IFRS Transition - Prospectus Issues (pdf - 50 KB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 29 September 2011IFRS Transition - Prospectus Issues
- CSA Staff Notice 41-307: Corporate Finance prospectus guidance - Concerns regarding an issuer's financial condition and the sufficiency of proceeds from a prospectus offering
- CSA Staff Notice 43-307 : Mining Technical Reports - Preliminary Economic Assessments (pdf - 97 KB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 16 August 2012Mining Technical Reports – Preliminary Economic Assessments
- CSA Staff Notice 43-308 : Professional Associations under Regulation 43-101 respecting Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects
- CSA Staff Notice 45-304: Notice of Local Exemption Related to Regulation 45-106 respecting Prospectus and Registration Exemptions and Regulation 31-103 respecting Registration Requirements and Exemption
- CSA Staff Notice 45-308: Guidance for Preparing and Filing Reports of Exempt Distribution under Regulation 45-106 respecting Prospectus and Registration Exemptions
- CSA Staff Notice 45-309: Guidance for Preparing and Filing an Offering Memorandum under Regulation 45-106 respecting Prospectus and Registration Exemptions
- Notice 45-311 – Exemptions from Certain Financial Statement-Related Requirements in the Offering Memorandum Exemption to Facilitate Access to Capital by Small Businesses
- CSA Multilateral Staff Notice 51-336: Issuers Using Mass Advertising
- CSA Multilateral Staff Notice 51-338: Continuous Disclosure and Prospectus Requirements Relating to Documents Prepared Under the U.S. Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 (pdf - 147 KB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 7 March 2013Annexe, Émetteur inscrit auprès de la SEC , Loi de 1934, 1934, Rapport annuel, 10-K, 20-F
- CSA Staff Notice 52-306 (revised): Non-GAAP Financial Measures and Additional GAAP Measures
- CSA Staff Notice 62-305: Varying the Terms of Take-Over Bids
Questions or comments?
Do not hesitate to contact our Information Centre.
Québec City: 418-525-0337
E-mail: Request for information This link will open in a new window