Managing Conflict of Interest Risk in Relation to Incentives
The AMF has released an issues paper on the topic of managing conflict of interest risk in relation to incentives. It is asking insurance stakeholders to contribute to the discussion by submitting their comments and observations by October 15, 2017.
This section is intended for individuals and firms that are pursuing or seeking to pursue activities in the insurance sector.
- Financial Institutions Supervisory Framework (pdf - 478 KB)This link will open in a new window (2014)
- Financial Institutions Supervisory Framework (pdf - 250 KB)This link will open in a new window (2011)
- File Transfer Service (FTS) This link will open in a new window
- Voluntary retirement savings plans - VRSPs
- Insurance advisory committees
- Annual reports
Regulations and obligations
- Intervention Guidelines for Quebec-Chartered Life Insurers and Assuris Member Companies (pdf - 1 MB)This link will open in a new window
- Intervention Guidelines for Quebec Chartered P&C Insurers and PACICC Member Companies (pdf - 733 KB)This link will open in a new window
- Obligations and administrative procedures
- Laws and regulations for insurers
- Public consultations