Money-services businesses and ATM operators
Money-services businesses and ATM operators are required to notify the AMF of any change to the information provided.
You can use AMF E-Services to make the following changes:
- Change information previously provided about financial institutions, ATMs, individuals, etc.;
- Add or remove a person related to your business;
- Change a respondentThe respondent is the person authorized to send the documents with which the enterprise fulfills its statutory and regulatory obligations. The respondent is necessarily the natural person who operates the enterprise if it is a sole proprietorship, a director or an officer of the enterprise if it is a legal person, or a partner of the enterprise if it is a partnership.;
- Add a class to your licence;
- Remove a class or withdraw your licence;
- Request a reprint of a licence or sticker.
Log in using AMF E-Services.
If you are unable to use E-Services, you can make the changes using the appropriate form in the list below.