Money-services businesses and ATM operators are required to notify the AMF of any change to the information provided.
You can use AMF E-Services to make the following changes:
- Change information previously provided about financial institutions, ATMs, individuals, etc.;
- Add or remove a person related to your business;
- Change a respondentThe respondent is the person authorized to send the documents with which the enterprise fulfills its statutory and regulatory obligations. The respondent is necessarily the natural person who operates the enterprise if it is a sole proprietorship, a director or an officer of the enterprise if it is a legal person, or a partner of the enterprise if it is a partnership.;
- Add a class to your licence;
- Remove a class or withdraw your licence;
- Request a reprint of a licence or sticker.
Log in using AMF E-Services.
If you are unable to use E-Services, you can make the changes using the appropriate form in the list below.
Forms to make changes following the issuance of a licence
- Application to change ATM information (pdf - 386 KB)This link will open in a new windowDecember 2016 Form
- Application to change information about naturel or legal persons (pdf - 121 KB)This link will open in a new windowJanuary 2016 Form
- Application to change respondent (pdf - 174 KB)This link will open in a new windowJanuary 2016 Form
- Application to withdraw licence or remove classes (pdf - 308 KB)This link will open in a new windowJanuary 2016
- Application to add classes (pdf - 661 KB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 1st January 2019
- Application to reprint Money-Services business licence (pdf - 92 KB)This link will open in a new windowJanuary 2016 Form
- Application to change address (pdf - 288 KB)This link will open in a new windowJune 2017 Form