Public Contracts

Most firms competing in a call for tenders or an award process for public contracts and subcontracts must obtain an authorization from the AMF. The conditions vary depending on the amount of the contract and the client.

View details

Public contracts register

The AMF provides a register of businesses authorized to enter into public contracts and subcontracts.

Search for an authorized business

Companion guide and declarations

The guide provides detailed information about how to obtain or renew your authorization to enter into a public contract or subcontract.

Go to the guide and declarations 

Money-Services Businesses

Do you operate one or more private ATMs?

You offer one of these money services:

  • Currency exchange;
  • Funds transfer;
  • Issue or redemption of traveller’s cheques, money orders or bank drafts;
  • Cheque cashing.

You’ll need:

Voluntary Retirement Savings Plans (VRSPs)

Before registering a VRSP with Retraite Québec, administrators must obtain authorization from the AMF.

Submit your application to the Authority

Register of authorized administrators 

The AMF keeps a register of companies authorized to act as VRSP administrators.

Search for an authorized administrator

Who can provide VRSPs?

Only insurers carrying out life insurance business, investment fund managers and trust companies can apply to the AMF for authorization to act as a VRSP administrator.

Find out more