Retirement planning, choosing insurance, questions to ask your representative. Here are publications to answer your key questions.
Think back to the first time you made an investment, for example, by contributing to your RRSP.
Then answer the following questions:
- Which type of investment did you choose (e.g. stocks, bonds)?
- Are the capital and the return guaranteed? If so, who is offering the guarantee?
- What are the conditions for cashing in your investment?
- What is the expected return?
- How much tax will you have to pay on the gains?
- Are there other more suitable investments for you? Many investors can’t answer these questions.
Yet this is YOUR money. So, before investing, investigate.
Driving or owning a car is not without risk. Among other things, it can be stolen, be vandalized, catch fire, or be involved in an accident, with or without collision. Because such incidents can end up costing you a lot of money, you should protect yourself by buying the right auto insurance.
This is not a classic brochure. It is a guide you can use whenever a financial product is offered to you. Following the five steps will help you detect possible fraud and prevent a lot of headaches.