How can you ensure your and your family’s financial well-being? This is one of the most important questions you’ll have to answer during your lifetime.
- Have you reviewed your personal finances recently?
- How much do your debts, savings and investments amount to?
- Have you taken the time to look at all your sources of income and your expenses?
- Have you planned for your retirement?
- Have you set specific savings and investment objectives?
Whether you're planning your financial future for the very first time or reviewing your current plan, it's important to be able to answer these questions clearly.
Fortunately, taking stock of your personal finances can be easy if you have the right information and tools.
Where do you begin?
Download the brochure Reviewing Your Personal Finances? (pdf - 5 MB)This link will open in a new window
It will explain clearly and simply how to:
- Prepare a balance sheet
- Make a monthly budget
- Set financial goals
It’s never too late
The right time to take control of your finances is right now!
If you’re young, planning your finances now will give you a head start.
If you are nearing retirement, or you are already retired, taking hold of your finances will improve your financial situation later.End of the insight
You don’t need to make complex calculations for financial planning. There are tools that will do that for you. Check out our calculators and calculation tables.
Documentation and tools
- Guide to Financial Planning for Retirement – 2017-2018 Edition (pdf - 3 MB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 18 August 2017 This is the 2017-2018 edition of the Guide to Financial Planning for Retirement. The partners who make up the Question Retraite group have combined their expertise to make your financial planning for retirement pleasant and uncomplicated.
- Reviewing Your Personal Finances (pdf - 5 MB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 14 June 2016
Calculator - Available in French only