Decisions and Freeze and cease trade orders Securities
Montréal – At the request of the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) and further to the recommendation of the Bureau de décision et de révision en valeurs mobilières (BDRVM), the Minister of Finance has ordered the liquidation of the assets of ZENITH Stable Value Growth Fund.
For this purpose, the Minister has appointed André Giroux of André Giroux Conseils inc. as liquidator in the matter.
The Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) is the regulatory and oversight body for Québec's financial sector.
— 30 —
Philippe Roy (514) 940-2176
Issuers, dealers, advisers and representatives: (877) 525-0337, choose option 9 for English, then 1 for industry
Consumers and investors: (877) 525-0337, choose option 9 for English, then 8 for consumers
- Planiges registration suspended and Zenith fund frozen
- Zenith fund - Appointment of provisional administrator recommended
- AMF recommends wind-up of Zenith growth fund
- Report filed by provisional administrator - AMF recommends Wind-Up of Zenith Growth Fund
- Zenith - AMF pleased with implementation of liquidation plan
- Zenith Corporation - AMF files 89 charges against Denis Patry , seeks prison term and fine of $2,157,000