Montréal – At the request of the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF), the Bureau de décision et de révision en valeurs mobilières (BDRVM) is recommending that the Minister of Finance appoint a provisional administrator to administer the assets of the following companies and entities: ZENITH Stable Value Growth Fund, ZENITH Management and Research Corporation, and Les conseillers en valeurs Planiges inc.
On September 12, 2005, the BDRVM issued, at the request of the AMF, a freeze order, prohibited the ZENITH Fund from carrying out any activity in respect of a transaction in securities, and suspended the rights granted by registration to Les conseillers en valeurs Planiges inc.
The Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) is the regulatory and oversight body for Québec's financial sector.
Created under An Act respecting the Autorité des marchés financiers, the Bureau de décision et de révision en valeurs mobilières is an administrative tribunal that exercises powers prescribed by the Securities Act.
— 30 —
Philippe Roy (514) 940-2176
Issuers, dealers, advisers and representatives: (877) 525-0337, dial 9 for English, then choose option 1 for industry
Consumers and investors: (877) 525-0337, dial 9 for English, then choose option 2 for consumers
- Planiges registration suspended and Zenith fund frozen
- AMF recommends wind-up of Zenith growth fund
- Zenith - Liquidation order and appointment of liquidator
- Zenith - AMF pleased with implementation of liquidation plan
- Zenith Corporation - AMF files 89 charges against Denis Patry , seeks prison term and fine of $2,157,000