The AMF's Education and Good Governance Fund (EGGF) has been revamped for 2012 so that projects designed to promote governance, educate investors, protect the public and increase knowledge in all areas of our mission have an even broader scope. Below are details of some of the improvements made to the EGGF:
- Projects may now be submitted twice a year, on March 30 and September 30.
- Training-related projects will benefit from a maximum annual contribution of $200,000, for a maximum of two years.
- The EGGF will support awareness projects for a maximum period of one year.
- Graduate and postgraduate students will be able to submit their applications to the brand new EGGF excellence program, which offers university scholarships with internships and awards of excellence. Applications must be submitted by March 30 of each year.
- A new assessment criterion related to sustainable development will improve the quality of the projects supported.
For more information on the EGGF, updates and on existing projects, visit our EGGF dedicated section.
If you have any questions or ideas, consult our FAQ section or contact the EGGF manager, Julie Lemieux.