Montréal – Buoyed by the success of the first two editions of Rendez-vous with the AMF, the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) is pleased to announce that the third edition of this annual event for Québec financial market participants will take place on October 20 at the Palais des congrès de Montréal.
Some 500 participants and numerous prominent guest speakers are again expected at this year's Rendez-vous to discuss the issues and challenges facing the financial services industry.
During this one-day event, AMF executives, along with industry professionals, will discuss topics such as economic crime, succession challenges in the financial services industry, point-of-sale disclosure for consumers and the impact of the credit crunch on industry practices.
Participants at the event can look forward to hearing:
- Ms. Monique Jérôme-Forget, Québec Minister of Finance and Chair of the Conseil du trésor, conference lunch speaker.
- Mr. Thomas Kloet, CEO, TMX Group, keynote address speaker;
- Mr. Jean St-Gelais, AMF President and CEO, speaking at the opening and closing plenary sessions.
The official program and registration form are available on the AMF website.
The Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) is the regulatory and oversight body for Québec’s financial sector.
— 30 —
Sylvain Théberge: (514) 940-2176
Québec City: 418-525-0337
- 2nd edition of Rendez-vous with the AMF October 15 in Montréal
- Second edition of Rendez-vous with the AMF - Constructive dialogue among nearly 500 members of the financial services industry
- Fourth Edition of Rendez-vous with the AMF - Focus on Roles and Responsibilities in Financial Matters
Third edition of Rendez-vous with the AMF -
A must event for the financial industry