The Autorité des marchés financiers (“AMF”) is pleased to announce the following appointments to its Technological Innovation Advisory Committee (“TIAC”).
- Martin Caron, Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development, National Bank
- Liam Cheung, CEO, Tactex
- Laurent Féral-Pierssens, Partner, Inception Block Ventures
- Yves-Gabriel Leboeuf, Founder and CEO, Flinks
- Scott Loong, Co-Founder and CEO, Covera
- Charles Morgan, Partner, McCarthy Tétrault
- David Nault, General Partner, Luge Capital
- Stéphane Rochon, President and CEO, Humania Assurance
The other outside members of the TIAC are:
- Dominique Ferst, Managing Partner, Ferst Capital Partners
- Jonathan Hamel, Founder, Académie Bitcoin
- Michael Holder, Compliance and Legal Counsel, Wealthsimple
- Alexandre Hovette, Managing Partner and Head, Regulatory Expertise Center, Chappuis Halder & Co.
- François Lafortune, Co-Founder, CEO and Partner, Diagram/Power Financial Ventures
- Pascal Lefrançois, President, Inovestor
- Pina Marra, Senior Advisor, Desjardins Group
- Elisabeth Préfontaine, Founder, Octonomics
The TIAC, which also brings together representatives of the AMF Fintech Group, is a forum for discussion on fintech innovations and related regulatory, market efficiency and consumer protection issues.