Securities Decisions and Freeze and cease trade orders
Montréal – At the request of the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF), the Bureau de décision et de révision en valeurs mobilières (BDRVM), in a decision dated April 7, 2006, has extended until July 7, 2006 the initial freeze order issued against Productions Action Motivation inc. on April 22, 2004.
These conservatory measures are intended to ensure that investors are protected while the AMF pursues its investigation. At the latest court hearings, the AMF stressed that a civil lawsuit had been launched against the company.
On April 22, 2004, the BDRVM issued a freeze order on a brokerage account containing foreign securities at Desjardins Securities (Disnat) and on funds in an account at the Caisse populaire Desjardins Charles-Lemoyne. The BDRVM renewed the order on July 21, 2004, October 8, 2004, January 10, 2005, April 14, 2005, July 13, 2005, October 11, 2005 and January 9, 2006.
The Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) is the regulatory and oversight body for Québec’s financial sector.
— 30 —
Philippe Roy (514) 940-2176
Issuers, dealers, advisers and representatives: (877) 525-0337, choose option 9 for English, then 1 for industry
Consumers and investors: (877) 525-0337, choose option 9 for English, then 8 for consumers
- Productions Action Motivation, Yvon Charbonneau & André Cloutier ordered to cease any activity in respect of a transaction in securities
- Renewal of freeze order in respect of Productions Actions Motivation
- Productions Action Motivation inc. - Freeze order extended
Productions Action Motivation inc. -
Freeze order extended
- Productions Action Motivation inc. - Yvon Charbonneau fined $30,000
- Productions Action Motivation inc. - AMF obtains first disgorgement order
- Freeze order renewed against Productions Action Motivation