Securities Decisions and Freeze and cease trade orders
Montréal - The publication of this press release constitutes the method of service authorized by the Bureau de décision et de révision (the Bureau) of a decision related to the matter of Carole Morinville in respect of Carole Morinville and the firms 9068-3442 Québec inc. and 9074-5613 Québec inc., both of which were operating under the name Agence Carole Morinville.
On May 5, 2011, at the request of the Autorité des marchés financiers (the AMF), the Bureau extended for a period of 120 days the freeze order initially issued on August 2, 2010 in the matter of Carole Morinville. This extension applies to Carole Morinville as well as to 9068-3442 Québec inc. and 9074-5613 Québec inc., both of which were operating under the name Agence Carole Morinville.
The Autorité des marchés financiers ("AMF") is the regulatory and oversight body for Québec's financial industry.
- 30 -
Sylvain Théberge: 514-940-2176
Québec City: 418-525-0337
- Possible Ponzi scheme - Cease and freeze trade orders related to activities of Carole Morinville
- Carole Morinville - $1,600,000 in compensation claims
- Carole Morinville - Service of hearing notice
- Carole Morinville - Service of Decision by Bureau de décision et de révision
- Carole Morinville - AMF to launch recourse for over $1,650,000