The AMF issues investor warnings whenever Quebeckers are at risk of becoming victims of fraud.
The Autorité des marchés financiers (the “AMF”) issues investor warnings based on information:
- Gathered by AMF investigators, including cyber-surveillance teams;
- Received from investors;
- Provided by regulators from other provinces or countries.
Consult the AMF investor warnings This link will open in a new window and investor warnings issued by other securities regulators This link will open in a new window.
Questions or concerns?
Having doubts about the legitimacy of an investment platform or a representative who is actively soliciting you? Contact our Information Centre.End of the Information
Documentation and tools
- Red-flagging financial fraud (pdf - 2 MB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 23 October 2015
- Choosing an Investment Dealer or Representative (pdf - 3 MB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 22 August 2016
- Trust must be earned! (pdf - 1 MB)This link will open in a new windowUpdated on 15 September 2014