The AMF considers its employees to be its greatest asset. That is why the AMF is committed to offering working conditions that will attract qualified candidates and ensure the continued engagement of its employees.
Employee health, wellness and life-work balance
- Flexible hours to foster life-work balance;
- Health and wellness program that includes an employee assistance program, seasonal flu shots and workplace safety measures.
Professional development and training
- Employee skills-building;
- Access to a leading-edge collaborative training portal;
- Opportunities to pursue recognized professional training activities;
- Additional academic training opportunities.
Competitive compensation and attractive employee benefits package
- Competitive salaries;
- Defined benefit pension plan with employer contributions (RREGOP, PPMP);
- Well-established group insurance plans designed for employees and their families;
- Four weeks' annual vacation after one year of continued service;
- Thirteen statutory holidays per year.
A stimulating work environment
- Access to an Intranet portal featuring work-related information and tools, including daily press reviews;
- Access to a corporate library and a full range of periodicals and reference materials;
- Access to leading-edge technology tools to facilitate employee communications (tele- and video-conferencing);
- Professionally-equipped ergonomic work spaces.
Governance values and principles in line with its mission
- Code of ethics and professional conduct;
- Policy against workplace harassment;
- Equal access employment program;
- Sustainable development plan.